CI.MI. s.r.l., is registered at Via Barco, 90/A 31030 Altivole (Treviso) – Italy and is committed to protecting your privacy.
WHO HOLDS YOUR DATA?
CI.MI. s.r.l., – registered at Via Barco, 90/A 31030 Altivole (Treviso) – Italy – holds your data and can be contacted by email email@example.com.
WHICH KIND OF DATA ARE PROCESSED?
When our website is visited there is no gathering or processing of personal data, with exception of the so-called navigation data. Its transmission to the Website is implicit in the functioning of the information systems in charge of managing the Website and in the use of communication protocols peculiar to the Internet.
This category includes, for example, the IP addresses of the device employed by the user to visit the Website and the average time spent on the Website for statistical purposes only and anonymously for the sole purpose of controlling the Website and improving its functionalities. It concerns information which is not collected to be associated with specific individuals, but allows users only to be recognized, not identified.
The navigation data are deleted immediately after processing and may be used by CI.MI. s.r.l. to assess information crimes carried out against the Website or through the Website. With the exception of the aformentioned circumstances, the said navigation data are stored only temporarily, in compliance with the applicable legislation.
Furthermore, CI.MI. s.r.l. collects and processes personal data which is voluntarily provided by the user when the user interacts with the functionalities of the Website and requests the services offered by the Website, for example upon the user’s subscription to the newsletter or mailing list and the user requests information through the “Contacts” section.
The personal data that CI.MI. s.r.l. collects and processes include name and contact details such as email addresses. Other information may be provided on an optional basis. In the relevant section of the Website where data is collected a specific information statement (Art. 13 of Privacy Code) is provided. When requested under the Privacy Law, CI.MI. s.r.l. requires the user’s consent before proceessing his/her personal data.
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF THE DATA PROCESSING?
CI.MI. s.r.l. will process your personal data to manage your interaction with the Website and its functionalities. Furthermore we manage your data in order to fulfil the obligations as by law, regulations and communitary rules, and in order to exercise rights in court proceedings. The collected data may be used to update or correct previously collected ones.
Personal data are required in order to manage
- your interaction with the Website,
- your requests of information and/or
- your subscription to the newsletter service as previously described,.
Failure to provide the data will make it impossible to fulfill our contractual obligations and/or provide requested services and information.
With your consent ( which is free of charge), CI.MI. s.r.l. may also process your personal data for marketing purposes, notably to send you newsletters, emails, sms and mms, information and updates on our products, offers, promotional campaigns and on events and similar initiatives organized by CI.MI. s.r.l. or to which CI.MI. s.r.l. takes part in, including possible invitations to said events.
Communicating your data for marketing purposes, as specified here is optional and a refusal will not affect the provision of services and requested information.
In terms of marketing activies carried out via emails, your prior consent will not be necessary if you have already provided your email addresses for similar products or services and if you have not initially refused such use or in subsequent submissions. However, if you no longer wish to receive promotional emails, you can state this (free of charge) during registration or by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, you can choose how you wish to be contacted (for example: emails, SMS or other) and you may refuse later emails with the specific links contained in the comunication that you will receive. Your personal data will be processed in compliance with requirements and necessary measures provided by the Privacy Code and by the Authority for Privacy and are kept only for a period of time according to applicable laws.
HOW THE DATA ARE PROCESSED – DATA SECURITY
CI.MI. s.r.l. collects and processes personal data via electronic and manual means for the above mentioned purposes. CI.MI. s.r.l. is commited to ensuring the security of your personal data and respects the provisions of applicable laws in order to prevent loss of data, illegal and improper use and unauthorized access, with particular reference to the Privacy Code (attachment B – Technical discipline for minimum security measures).
Systems and softwares are configured in order to reduce the use of personal data to a minimum, which are in any case only used if necessary for specific purposes. The collected data are guarded and filed on a server of CI.MI. s.r.l. which takes protective measures against the risk of unauthorised intrusion and access. CI.MI. s.r.l. also adopts suitable safety measures to guarantee the integrity and the availability of the data as well as the protection of the areas which are used for their custody and accessibility.
CI.MI. s.r.l. may allow technical and commercial partners to place cookies on your devices as you visit the Website. For example CI.MI. s.r.l. uses Google Analytics system for its web analytics services therefore Google could place, in this context, cookies on your devices, in order to memorize data on them or to monitor their activities.
- Disabling the cookies may limit the possibility of using the Website and may prevent the user from fully benefitting from the functionalities and services of the Website. In order to decide which cookies should be accepted or refused, here is a description of different kinds of cookies used on the Website.
- First party cookies: First party cookies are set by the website you are visiting and they belong to the same domain that is shown in the browser’s address bar.
- Third party cookies: Third party cookies belong to different domains from the one shown in the address bar. If a user visits a website and a different company sends the information through the website, that is a third party cookie.
- Session cookies: These cookies are temporary and deleted after you close down your navigation window.
- Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies outlast user sessions and store sign‐in details and passwords. They can be used for many purposes, for example to remember your preferences or your choices on the Website.
- Essential cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary as without them CI.MI. s.r.l. cannot provide many services that you need on the Website. For example, essential cookies help keep you securely logged in between protected areas of a website. These cookies do not collect information for marketing purposes and cannot be deactivated.
- Functional cookies: these cookies allow a website to remember when a user returns to visit it. They customize the contents and remember any preferences the user has made and improves his/her online experience. These cookies do not collect information in order to trace the user. The information is anonymous.
More specifically, the following is a list of the cookies used on the Website and their description and functionalities, and how long they last.
|Name||Cookie type||Source||Objective||How long|
|PHPSESSID||First party – functional||CI.MI. s.r.l.||Recovery Account Settings (saves the user’s session and records the settings, for example accessibility settings)||Persistent cookie|
|display Cookie Consent||First party – functional||CI.MI. s.r.l.||Cookie law store authorization tracing||Persistent cookie (345 days)|
|_icl_current_language||First party – functional||CI.MI. s.r.l.||Selected language||Persistent cookie (1 day)|
|_gat, _ga , _utma , _utmc, _utmz||Third party ‐ functional||Google Analytics||Collects anonymous information on how the users surf the Website; compiling reports in order to improve the Website; collects the number of visitors of the Website, identifies the origin of the visitors and the section visited. More information is available here: htts://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection /analyticsjs/cookie-‐usage||Persistent cookie|
Who CI.MI. S.r.l. MIGHT communicate your data TO
The data will be accessible to personnel within our Company, specifically to the people that need to access it for data handling as specified above. You can request at anytime the complete list of staff and companies involved in the data processing from CI.MI. s.r.l. . The data may be communicated to independent or associated collaborators, third parties that carry out technical and organisational services, and to anybody who is a legitimate receiver of communication foreseen by law.
(Last update: October 2016)